Spiff Cloth Polishes and Cleans at the Same Time!
Spiff Cloth is Guaranteed not to Streak Windows, Mirrors, TV’s, Stainless, Granite, Stovetops, Cars, Motorcycles and much more! Easy as One Two Three: Wet, Wring, Wipe and Walk Away! Say Goodbye to your Window Cleaner! No more Streaks, no more Lint, no more Waterspots! Guaranteed non-abrasive! No more Paper Towels! Simply Wipe off Dirt, Bugs, Grease, Fingerprints, Toothpaste and much more with No Chemicals.
Easy as One – Two – Three
Wet the Spiff Cloth, Wring it out, Wipe and Walk Away! The Spiff Cloth Cleans and Polishes at the same time. The Spiff Cloth saves the additional step of having to dry or polish a surface. It dries guaranteed streak free. Use only Water with the Spiff Cloth. Save money on Glass Cleaner, Paper Towels, Chemicals and be environmentally friendly! Use it around the house in your kitchen, bathroom, on your patio doors, on your vehicle or in your workplace. Any non-porous surface will be crystal clear!
Why It Works
Ordinary Cloth Fiber tends to simply push dirt and dust, leaving behind residue on the surface you are cleaning. The New Spiff Cloth Technology is made of tiny fibers 200 times thinner than a human hair. The tiny fibers grab the dirt and trap it inside the cloth where it remains until washed away. Results are clean, streak free surfaces.
The fibers are so fine they are very gentle and will never scratch delicate surfaces like TV’s or computer screens, yet will clean them thoroughly. Most cloths are woven. The Spiff Cloth is thermal pressed and not woven which makes it strong like leather. The Spiff Cloth can be used over and over again. It is a patented technology, manufactured in the USA.
Good for The Environment, your Time AND your Pocket Book!
- Spiff Cloth eliminates the need for chemicals in homes and businesses – Use Only WATER!
- Spiff Cloth eliminates most of paper towel usage – Wipe the surface and Walk Away.
- Spiff Cloth cuts cleaning time in half. No more polishing and drying is needed.
- Leather Furniture
- Floors and Much More!
- Soap Scum
- Finger Prints
- Brake Dust
- Toothpaste and More!
Spiff Cloth Care
- Machine wash with laundry detergent or hand wash with dish soap in warm water. Rinse thoroughly.
- You can use bleach but it will shorten the life of your Spiff Cloths.
- It is best to wash them separately from other loads to avoid getting lint on them.
- Do not use fabric softener! Fabric softener leaves a film on the Spiff Cloth and it will not work as well.
- Air dry only. Do not put your Spiff Cloth in the dryer, it will attract lint.
All Our Cloths are Highest Quality!
Size: 16” x 16”
Weight: 130 g
Made in USA